Wednesday, November 30, 2016

Jinn Possession

People might think I'm talking BS but its the truth.

I'm Muslim and we have this thing called Jinns which are 'an intelligent spirit of lower rank than the angels, able to appear in human and animal forms and to possess humans.' If you go on YouTube and write jinn possessions you'll find they are very common and can't be faked (A person could be of average build and once he's possessed he becomes very bloated and the voice changes very much'.

So basically one day my household had a little argument and my mum was very very angry. She was sitting down and I went to the kitchen to get her water. My kitchen has a counter which means you can see the sitting area and vice versa. I got the water and I looked up to my mum and she had the creepiest, scariest smile which scares me to this day. You know those smiles you get in horror films where they have a blank face and you know somethings fucked? yeah it was that.

 I dropped the glass into the sink and shouted MAMA! and my bro and sister came running in. She started speaking so weirdly and we all just started reading some religious verses on her and eventually she came back to normal but she was ill for week or 2. The weird thing is my mum has a lot of weird encounters for example dreams, hearing stuff. It's fucked up but thank god nothings happened in recent years.

No comments: