Monday, November 28, 2016

Goat Man

It was the early 2000s in the Philippines, I was just 5 or 6 years old then when my dad took me and my little brother to their family home for Christmas vacation.

When we arrived, the place had a cordial feel to it at first, y'know, meeting cousins and other relatives...

That night, I slept together with at least 5 cousins at my grandparents' home at the second floor of the house. The house was in a suburb, and was backed by vacant plots of land, formerly rice paddies and the like.

To paint a picture of the room, it was approximately 15mx15m room, at least 20 feet from the ground, with jalousie-type windows on all sides. Typical of suburban Filipino culture ( or just our family), me and my cousins slept on the wooden floor of that room, on a mattress.

Everything went pretty normal for the first few hours, but in the middle of the night ( didn't have a clock or watch then), I awoke for no apparent reason, only to find a SHADOWY FORM by the east window - STARING THE FCK AT ME. It had red glowing circles for eyes and had FCKING HORNS on its head. Overall, it appeared goatish in silhouette.

Struck in fear, being the little prayerful kid that I was, I forced my eyes shut and prayed for what seemed like a good minute.When I looked at the window again, the shadow thing was gone.
I don't know how I managed to sleep again for that night. I'm not a believer in ghosts but whatever I saw back then, convinced me that demons do exist.

No comments: