Wednesday, August 3, 2016

Book Update and Podcast Recommendations

Hello, Alone at Night fans. Thanks for visiting today.

I wanted to provide an update on the progress of my book. My co-author and I have each completed our stories and are now in the all important editing phase. Our goal is still to get the book out by October and in time for Halloween.

If you missed the first post about the subject, let me explain. I'm writing a collection of scary short stories for children (ages 8-12, roughly) with a co-author. My co-author has previously published a few books for adults that you can obtain through Amazon by clicking here. His other works are for adults and include a terrific series of mysteries set in Vienna, Austria and a great mash up of genres in his futuristic noir detective novel (Collection). I highly recommend you pick up all three, but if pressed to select just one, Collection is my personal favorite.

I'll keep you updated through the rest of the publication process and will, of course, let you know when you can obtain your copy.

For now, though, I'd like to chat a little about podcasts. I am a podcast fanatic and I wanted to share a few of my favorites. In keeping with the theme of Alone at Night, I'll just share the scary ones. I'm  not going to go into much detail about them, but rather provide a list of recommendations. Check them out and thank me later.

Stuff They Don't Want You to Know

Welcome to Night Vale

Astonishing Legends

 Small Town Horror

Here There be Monsters

Thinking Sideways

Nocturne, which isn't always creepy, but has a few scary episodes.


No comments: