Tuesday, March 10, 2015

Shot


I was walking around Houston late at night with a friend after my prom. We were having a good time and talking about high school since we were so close to being done. We round the corner to get back to his house and two guys come up out of nowhere demand our wallets. I had left mine at the house as to not lose it. My friend had his. The two guys shot me in the chest and fled. After that the ambulance was called and the last thing I remember was throwing up an enormous amount of blood at the hospital. I was in a medically induced coma for about a week then woke up and was fine! With the worst input it was the best output. My school supported me, people constantly prayed for me, and I was on the upswing. The thing that really bothered me and continues to bother me to this day, is thinking about how one person could consciously decide to take my life over a wallet. It was the worst thing that ever happened to me, but now I am in college and on the diving team. So eat that suckers.

No comments: