Thursday, January 15, 2015

Okay this story happened to me a few months ago and I'll be first to admit I was completely stupid in doing this. So I joined a dating website and was talking to a couple people but not in the way of making plans just getting to know them with general questions, one guy I was messaging (yeah guy, I date guys and girls and it was a dating site just for guys to throw it out there).

 I decided to give my number to (first stupid thing I did) and we were just messaging. He talked about meeting up but didn't indicate any time frame, so I assumed he met meet up generally sometime. I said sure.

 He wanted my address (but I wasnt that stupid, I gave him address to a store across town). I wanted to get a shower and get ready for work. When I got out of my shower I had three missed calls from his number, and while my phone was in my hand he started calling again.

 I answered and he was freaking about me not answering, and said he's on his way to the address, I was confused and said I'm not meeting with you now we didn't make plans for today I meant for another time. He then went livid and started calling me a tease and telling me I would be sorry.

 I can get very sarcastic, so I told him to take a chill pill and unclench his cheeks, when he still was freaking out calling me *beep* and *beep*. I was like cool with me and blocked his number. Then I started getting texts and calls from another number, answered that and it was him again (I started recording the conversation) and he said I won't be as mouthy when we meet up.

 I laughed and said well we wont cause that's not my address. He freaked out some more and said he wants to meet up with me for just 2 minutes. and continued to beg for just two minutes (alarms went off what takes two minutes to do? kill someone). I said hell no and blocked the number. 

Then a third time he texted and called with a different number (mind you all of this is within the span of an hour). I was thinking what the hell is this guy contacting me with. I finally went to the police who told me to change my number and if he still continues to contact me keep it logged like I was doing. 

After I changed my number I didn't hear from him again. But about a week ago I read a report online of a gay guy who lived near me who was brutally beaten and killed going to meet up with a guy he met on the same dating website. I know gay bashing is real and exists and still freaks me out to think If I actually met up with this guy he could've been the same one who killed the guy in the news (who hasn't been found).

No comments: