Monday, February 24, 2014

Snuggle Monster

I was living with a roommate at the time (we're both girls). It was really late, around 3am. I was profoundly asleep when I heard the door open. Then, I saw the silhouette of a man entering our bedroom and sitting on my bed, right next to me. I wasn't sure if it was real or just a dream, I was confused. He proceeded to calmly lay down next to me and then hugged me in a very clumsy way. For a moment I thought it could be my boyfriend, who lived near by, so I managed to grab his face and asked him "What's wrong? Are you OK?", it just seemed so weird he would show up in the middle of the night. He didn't say anything, stood up again, looked at me for like two seconds and then walked out of the bedroom. I didn't know what just happened so I decided to go after him. When I saw him leaving the apartment through the living room window I realized he wasn't my boyfriend nor anyone I knew. That was when the fear kicked in.

No comments: