Tuesday, November 29, 2011

You Look Like My Daughter

I was on her way over to the house of a guy I'd been seeing. While driving, I notices an old red Ford truck, like from the 60's, behind me and I'm a girly girl and scare eaisly, so I start to get freaked out when it becomes pretty clear that it's following me.

The guy I was seeing lived in the mountains, out of city limits, and I had to take a few rural roads to get to him.  The chances that this old truck were following me were pretty damn good.

I pull in my guy friend's driveway and the red truck pulls in behind me, blocking me so I can't back out.  I watch in my rearview mirror as an old man, early 60's I'd guess, gets out of the truck.  He stands by his truck looking at my car, and then starts walking toward me.  I slam down the locks, and fumble for my cellphone.  The grissled man comes up to the window (it was cracked about an inch) and mumbles something about them having similar license plates. At this point, I'm really freaked out and I call the guy I'm visiting.  He answers and I'm crying telling him to come outside and help me.

As I wait for my friend, the old man lifts his hands to the window and shows me a rope he has. He asks if I knows of a good places to walk his dog. She looks back toward his truck - there's no dog. At this point, my friend opens his front door with a baseball bat in hands and confronts the old man.  Immediately the old man starts to retreat. My friend chases him back into his car and the old man talks to my friend as he's backing away toward his truck.  The old guy gets in his truck and drives off. 

My friend walked back to my car and I ask him what the old guy was saying to him.  My friend told me "He said you looked like his daughter."

No comments: