Friday, August 5, 2011

Stephen King's IT

Hey, all! We thought we'd break from the scary stories to recommend a book, today.  Currently, we're reading Stephen King's IT for the first time.  I know, I know, you're asking "How can this be the first time you're reading IT?!"  Good question.  Answer: no idea.

If you haven't read IT, then we highly recommend it.  We're reading it before going to bed, and let us say we aren't letting our legs dangle off the bead anymore.

As always, thanks for taking the time to visit Alone at Night Scary Stories blog, and also for taking the time to comment on the stories, and submit your own true scary stories. 

Stay Safe and Get Scared

Alone at Night Staff

5 comments:

AutumnRose said...

--and when they made it into a made-for-tv movie, Tim Curry was EXCELLENT in his role (and gave me chills for years afterwards!)

Awesome book, great movie :-)

Mello said...

Tim Curry was excellent!

Did you they are remaking the film?

AutumnRose said...

OMG--I didn't know they were remaking it!!! Hope it's as good as the original!

(and I can't WAIT to see the remake of "Fright Night"!!) :-D

Mello said...

The remake of Fright Night looks really good! Although to be honest...I've never seen the original.

Anonymous said...

The original Fright Night was never scary to me, even as a child. I thought it was funny. Good flick, though. I'm looking forward to the remake.

I also loved Tim Curry as Pennywise the clown.